Welcome!

So let me introduce myself. I'll write a few facts about me below.
# I struggled with anorexia 4 yrs ago.
# I'm fully weight restored.
# I've been dealing with overeating for 2 yrs.
# I tried eating regularly without restricting, unsuccessfully.
# I love eating carbs, I could eat rolls, bread, baguettes all day (I'm able to eat a kilo per day).
# I love eating dairy products - quark, yogurt, cottage cheese.
# I love fruit - any kind of fruit. I could eat loads and loads.
# I eat separately. F. e. I take quark and yogurt. Then when it's eaten, I take roll by roll, then a piece of fruit by another and in the end, I eat loads of food all afternoon. I eat like from two pm to six pm non-stop. I always put sth into my mouth. I'm not hungry at all, actually, I'm very full but I can't stop it. I just eat, eat and then I feel really bad about it. I tell myself not to do it again next day but you know what? The next day ends the same. It's a vicious circle which I seem not to be able to get out of... 

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author